Sunday, December 28, 2008

Top 10 List

Woo...the end of 2008 is nearing and besides the events that have occurred in this most ever wonderful year IMAO, there's this group of wonderful people who have really impacted my life in one way or another. haha this is my top 10 list of people that I really wanna thank God for:

Starting with...

1) Jeremiah Wong (Buddy) - He's a very special brother and just completes the other half of the puzzle of success for NS group. He complements me wonderfully well. Truely a joy and blessing to be serving alongside him and together with him, NS has acheived a milestone this year and a truely great acheivement. Thank God for you buddy!

2) Colin Seah (Shepherd) - Thank God for his timely reminders as well as keeping my spiritual life in check. Its been tough with his work commitments but he has remained faithful. The opportunities and exposure that he has allowed me to have with others really improved my social skills a notch.

3) Raymond Ng - Though Uncle is no longer around and thanks to his departure, ppl have started to call me Uncle (before i got TEEHEE) too. Learnt alot from him but yet at the same time wish him the best in his adult ministry!

4) Lancaster Lee (Sheep) - Truely a teachable, humble and loving brother and also 1 of the few who is able to take my fiery personality and pressure. He is truely a man of God who seeks to do the best and has performed extremely well this year! Ba Chor Meeeee Sheep!!!

5) Teo Wei Siang (Sheep) - The longest sheep that i have taken so far, almost 2 years le. Its just so easy for us to talk things and his willingness to change has really seen his group grow as well and has discipled ppl faithfully! God will you use you even more greatly next year!

6) Lemmuel Ang (Sheep) - The funniest sheep that i ever had, joker or not, he brings laughter into my life and through sharing his life to me everytime, it just makes God look all the more greater and evident. Miss you!

7) Elicia Tan - Thank God for sending someone whom i'm able to communicate with so easily and without any restrictions. Even though she's young, she's truely a Godsend and i'm amazed by her potential. She's brought joy and assurance to me that the future generation of christ followers will be great!

8) Liyan - Never expected to work with her on many projects but its been a seamless process. Good working partners i would call it. Looking forward to working with her again next year in the area of missions. Shi-jie~

9) Jorris Ng - Love the times where we chat about life in the late nights and she has been very encouraging to me. Even though she's in PSPT now, hope to spend more quality time with her next year!

10) Pastor Jasmine (Boss) - Turely admire her single-minded focus on God. She really has been God-inspired and a true blessing for POLYDINS. Really wanna thank her for giving me oppotunities to learn from her and in this coming year, i'm sure it will be even more wonderful! I will treasure this opportunity~

There are many others as well~rayna, celestine, jeremy kiu, nel, jovin, terence, jeremy etc....really Thank God for those who really make this decision to serve God! 2009 will really be a year of change and even greater transformation! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Genesis Jorris said...

I think I saw my name! You had been an encouragement in my life too =). Continue to charge for NS group, DISTRICT ok! And last but not least, I pray 2009 will be a breakthrough year for u. A different one, different in a divine way. Gambate!

Jireh said...

Happy Blessed New Year!

KarChun.Luke said...

dont have da ge's name ahh.. :(