Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank God for 2008~

That face of victory and joy...2008 has really been a great year for me and Xmas isn't even in the picture yet.

God has really blessed me greatly this year!

1) Birth of T-NSB as well as NS reaching a sub-district! (Thats over 50 guys in a campus!)

2) A new spiritual buddy in 'Jeremiah'

3) Giving me an opportunity to work with a second mentor 'Ms Leanne' besides Colin whom I have learnt alot from in the past months (eg. planning events, missions, service leading)

4) Involvement in Missions (The 2 STM to Batu Pahat and Kathmandu) as well as next year

5) A memorable birthday in Nepal

6) Planning Gen Next Camp '09

7) ORD LOH!

Of course...thats not all. Not just me but for everyone here's a very special blessing you could receive this coming 24th Dec....

Cya there! It's gonna be a wonderful and special time...