Sunday, February 1, 2009

20 Things About Me

1. I love to eat mushrooms.

2. I've never been to an "LC" before. (always miss it due to some lame reason)

3. I love working for the government.

4. I love economics and office work.

5. I love cats.

6. I'm not a detailed person at ALL.

7. I'm the only child in the family.

8. I love romantic comedies.

9. I dislike noisy people.

10. I love to chill out at some cosy and peaceful pub/bar.

11. "Real Madrid" is my favourite soccer club.

12. I love cadigans.

13. I like to listen to classical/symphonic/sad music.

14. I want to be a missionary someday.

15. I want to pastor a local church as my long term goal.

16. I've been in a relationship twice before. 

17. I'm scared of snakes.

18. I love watching Hong Kong Dramas.

19. My favourite actor is Bosco Wong (Huang Zhong Zhe)

20. Of course, I love my Boss. haha

2 comments:

Genesis Jorris said...

not very nice to dislike noisy people ah...

ace said...

hahahha!!! i totally agree!!! :)